Employer: Walter and Eliza Hall of Medical Research
Closing date: 13/4/2018
Brief position description: Working with one of the largest groups of computational biology and bioinformatics researchers in Australia, a new and exciting opportunity exists for an individual put their stamp on a new state-of-the-art high performance computing and data management initiative.
As the Head of Research Computing, you will:
* Develop, implement and manage a new research computing and data management capability within the Institute.
* Work closely with researchers at all levels to understand and prioritise their computational requirements.
* Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with all stakeholders.
* Build and operate and effective and diverse team providing research software engineering, data analytic and integration capabilities.
* Develop a year on year operational and strategic plan aligned with the Institute’s strategy and objectives.
Position description: https://www.wehi.edu.au/sites/default/files/files/Head%20of%20RC%20PD%202018%20FINAL.pdf
Contact name: - CKI Group
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org