If you want to help:
- strengthen our science and profession
- provide representation and advocacy
- promote interaction and awareness
- encourage and support students
- create an active and sustainable society
in the disciplines of bioinformatics and computational biology, you can become a member of ABACBS. In doing so you agree to support the purposes of ABACBS and comply with the model rules of incorporation.
Benefits of membership include:
- discounted attendance at ABACBS events
- access to prizes and awards
- access to travel bursaries
- a say in the direction and activities of the society.
- Full membership $80
- Student membership $20
Membership is for 12 months from the date of payment.
becomE an ABACBS member
New ABACBS members can join here.
All existing ABACBS members who are not yet financial members are already in the system and have been set up as Associate Members. You can update your details and pay membership fees to become a full or student members through the membership management page. If you have not logged in before, you will first need to request a new password from the form on the membership management page. Associate members cannot access discounts, bursaries or awards, and will not have voting rights. We will remove associate members from the system in 12 months time.
Managing your abacbs MEMBERSHIP
Existing ABACBS members can update their details and pay membership fees through the membership management page.
If you have any difficulties or wish to cease being a member, please email email@example.com.